Feb 20, 2006, 10:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

HELP!! - Can't figure out how to get new scenes from rc-sim.com working in Reflex??

Anyone who can help - I'd be very grateful!

I've recently downloaded 7 new scenes (flying fields) from rc-sim.com. First of all, only 3 of the 7 had actual .dds files in the download. Did I do something wrong with those? Is there something special I need to do with the others to get the .dds files out of the .zip file?

Secondly, for the 3 that did have .dds files, when I put the contents of the downloaded folders into c:/Program Files/REFLEX/Umwelt/Wlp and then try to run them from Reflex, I get a message that the Scenery Resolution must be 8160x3060. But when I change the resolution to that, the new scenes still won't open. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
Ken
to remove ads between posts
Feb 21, 2006, 11:40 PM
Design, Build, Crash?, Repeat
Ken,

Don't know if your problem is the same as the one I had, but try converting S3_a.jpg to an 8-bit .bmp file named S3_a.bmp in the same directory.

Have a look at this thread:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0&page=2&pp=15

regards,
Chris
Feb 22, 2006, 05:58 PM
Thread OP
Chris,
Thanks so much for the reply. Interesting thread. I've had both of those problems.

I'll try the .bmp conversion tonight and see what happens.

Ken
Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM
Design, Build, Crash?, Repeat
Ken,

Best of luck. Let us know how you make out.

Chris

Quick Reply