This thread is privately moderated by N925WB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 04:28 PM
Find More Posts by N925WB
Trader Rating: 109
Flying is a gamble.
Sold

Swap Meet Sale!!! Sig 1/3-Scale Spacewalker w/G-38

***Sale Pending***

***Sale Fell Through***Item Re-Listed***

Sig 1/3-Scale Spacewalker

Wing Span: 93"
Engine: Zenoah G-38

I picked this up from a fellow club member about a month ago, and just don't have the time to fly it. He flew it several times, but is also busy with other projects, so he sold it to me. I hate to sell it, as it's a classic big airplane with great manners, but I have way too many other things going on right now.

The original builder clipped the wing, and made it one piece. The airplane includes a Zenoah G-38 with a pitts-style muffler and other accessories. This engine alone is worth $300 new, not including the pitts muffler! Heck, the kit to build this plane is over $300!!!

All this big bird needs to get back into the air is five servos, a receiver, and a battey. If you ever wanted to get into gas on the cheap, this is your plane!

Asking $400 Local Pickup Only. ***Sale Pending***

***Sale Fell Through***Item Re-Listed***

(Sorry, but I can't ship this one... )

I'll have other items posted for sale, so please be sure to check my other ads!

I accept Cash.

Thanks for looking!

-Wayne
N925WB1@aol.com
Last edited by N925WB; Mar 11, 2006 at 11:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2006, 12:35 PM
Find More Posts by Dukester
Trader Rating: 138
Are you sure you can't ship?? It's already got priority mail stickers!

Actually, it's a beautiful plane. Too bad I don't know anybody up that way who could pick it up. I'm sure it'll go easy at the swap.

Duke
Old Feb 18, 2006, 04:09 PM
Find More Posts by N925WB
Trader Rating: 109
Flying is a gamble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester
...I'm sure it'll go easy at the swap.

Duke
I thought so too!!! Amazingly enough, the little bit of snow we had this morning kept the right buyer away!

Folks, this one is still available. Come an' get it!

-Wayne