Feb 12, 2006, 04:33 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Thread OP
Discussion

did i fry something in my 4-in-1 on my BCX?

alright i seem to have a problem. a couple of days ago i was out flying my BCX. i brought her in and held it in my hand and power up the motors. after about a minute my antenna got somewhat sucked into the blade (i have it on the side and the tube fell off) and i stupidly and quickly went to stop the blades by hand. they only stopped for a second maybe less and then i shut the throttle. i shut everything off and brought it inside.

dissassembled and smelled (yes smelled) and checked the 4-in-1 and everything seems fine. one problem or two actually. when i ran a lipo down to where it was near the end of the pack, both servos began to twitch violently and went into full down position with no input from me. also i sort of get these weird jumps and squeaks from my motors and the make a lot of noise now (probably about 30-40 flights on them). could this have been caused from me? everything else works fine and i havent noticed any other major problems. sorry bout the long post but any help would be great.

thanks
max
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2006, 07:03 PM
cjg
cjg
"Pull up, pull up!"
Did you break the antennae and what you are experiencing is glitching? Could the antennae have broken inside the insulation?
Feb 12, 2006, 07:30 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Thread OP
nope antenna is fine 100% checked that out already. everythiung looks fine but i keep getting the mosnter glitch when the battery power is low. the servos go into full down lock and one of them is brand new
Feb 12, 2006, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heligrom
nope antenna is fine 100% checked that out already. everythiung looks fine but i keep getting the mosnter glitch when the battery power is low. the servos go into full down lock and one of them is brand new
heligrom you state WHEN THE BATTERY POWER IS LOW and that could very well be the cause.
Feb 13, 2006, 10:43 AM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Thread OP
its never happen before when i had a low battery, hence the reason i posted. dont mean to start a flame or anything

Quick Reply