Old Feb 11, 2006, 03:43 PM
Find More Posts by jmctague
Help!

radio set up for Hummingbird on RD6000

this is the elite CP version i deleted the setting i had in the radio that i worked so hard to get it to fly stable. and is it possible to go inverted? when i'm ready. this HB has limitations i understand. it would be nice to have a pitch gauge to work with. how does the one which comes in the box actually work? anyone know. i saw a tread on one of these sites you can download some where! either E-mail me or reply on this forum. i do have the original paper work on setting up. need the final setup on the radio from EL-AL-TH-RU-PF-ETC, from the screen on the RD6000. Thanks Jerry I'd rather be flying. need more information for checking the actual pitch.
Last edited by jmctague; Feb 12, 2006 at 09:34 AM. Reason: more information needed
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2006, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by Twistedblades
Laughing so hard it hurts
For setting up your elite with an RD6000

http://www.centuryheli.com/support/manuals/non_book.pdf