Feb 07, 2006, 08:43 AM
AR Racing
Thread OP
Cool

Looking for a 1/5 MotoGP test pilot....

Hi,

I'm developing a new concept rear swingarm, well I hope I'm the first one , its a CF swingarm.

I'd like to produce it in small batch but before doing it I'd like to have somebody who can test it.

I need a "pro" pilot that can understand if my swingarm works in a better way than the original (NF double arm).

I have a Ducati TT brushless but I'm not good enough to be able to make a deep test.

I'll send at my expenses the swingar (prototipe) that will have to be sent back after the tests and if I'll make a production I'll send back, at my expenses, a new one.

I need to have reports about the behaviour of the swingarm and support on how to improve it.

It's mandatory that no pictures or description of it will be published, I'll do it when the production will be ready. (NF could copy it in 1/2 hour....)

I'm posting this due to the fact that now in Italy it's quite cold and there are no races.

If you think you can help me please let me know either in this thread or at:

totoluci@hotmail.com

I will publish the name of the one of you who will help me.

I hope I didn't violate any of the forum rules, if I did please forgive me and delete this thread.

Thanks

Antonio
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2006, 09:56 AM
if the price is right count me in for one..

i like to test it for you but at the moment the weather over here isn't that good as well. (The Netherlands ).

i know phisycs of a real bike and what is should do and how should behave. so could test it on my nf 501 nitro. or in my duc brushless.
it is yoyr call..
let me know . i will keep it a secret..

regards Ronald

i live in a place where not other rc biker can be found!!! hihihihi .
Feb 07, 2006, 10:16 AM
If you need to test durability in crashes, let me know, I am becoming an expert at that 8)
Feb 07, 2006, 11:57 AM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
I can test it for you... the weather here in Los Angeles is great... and I run my bike at the track almost every weekend whether racing or just practice
Feb 07, 2006, 12:58 PM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
I'd love to try it out, but there's lots of guys that probably live alot closer to you than I do that can test it out for you.. Either way, I'm keen,.. I run my bikes almost every afternoon out the front, and hit the tracks on the weekends..

Shaun
Feb 07, 2006, 02:08 PM
I'd love to test it for ya but our no holds cut throat racing style here in nc.I might send it back to in 2 pieces. I guess i'll wait and buy one from you.

Quick Reply