In My Hanger - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 15, 2002, 10:26 PM

Holy Smokes!

Boomer, gees, you've got a full-fledged airforce going there! Man! I really like the Kavanshot (although I'm sure it would be a long time till I could handle something like that, seeing as I don't have a trainer yet! Ooh!). Sorry about the scratch built bipe! I love dogs, but in almost every case, it seems the neighbor's dog never was in the "brains" line when God was handing them out. (ask me how I know) I must say, though, you've got to be proud of a fleet like that! Keep in mind, I think if those planes were full scale, you would be several hangers, not one!

Nick R.

Genovia - Who makes (manufactures) your Cubs? I really like they way your's turned out. I just might have to invest in one of 'em!
Last edited by KnifeEdge51; Jun 15, 2002 at 10:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2002, 10:32 PM
The One....
Nick,

Get a Cubbbbbbbbbbbbb...... Start with Watt-age, you will get a kick out of it
Jun 15, 2002, 10:39 PM
Been There! Done That!
Marcus,
Check out https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ne+will+travel which is my thread on the Mini IFO Trainer
boomer
Jun 15, 2002, 10:42 PM
Been There! Done That!
Yea Tres,
I fly them all when the wind isn't blowing a gale.. The Spatz and the Gull will handle 15mph well but NOT 25+ as I found out!!! Today was a good day flew the Bleriot, Mini IFO Trainer, the Gym-E through several packs ... wind came up after lunch but got in 20 minutes with the Bleriot after dinner!
boomer
Last edited by boomerace; Jun 15, 2002 at 10:44 PM.
Jun 15, 2002, 10:54 PM
MKH
MKH
Thanks, Boomer, great info. I'd thought about a Mini T-IFO. Glad to hear it's worth pursuing.
Marcus
Oct 09, 2002, 01:33 AM
Winter Sucks!!
Hi Boomer,
I know this is an older thread but I did a search on the spatz and found this thread. I was wondering if you thought the spatz would be a good trainer? Can it do a simple loop? I have a huge valley to fly it at but could it also fly in a football field size area? One more. Could it handle a 2 oz camera for some aerials?
Thanks Boomer,

rluna@wi.rr.com
Oct 09, 2002, 01:48 AM
Been There! Done That!
Quote:
Originally posted by romans1015
Hi Boomer,
I know this is an older thread but I did a search on the spatz and found this thread. I was wondering if you thought the spatz would be a good trainer? Can it do a simple loop? I have a huge valley to fly it at but could it also fly in a football field size area? One more. Could it handle a 2 oz camera for some aerials?
Thanks Boomer,

rluna@wi.rr.com
I really wasn't impressed with the Spatz and have scrapped mine! I found it to be way underpowered in stock form.
boomer