This thread is privately moderated by Bill Glover, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 31, 2006, 09:33 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Sold

UK - large building board, fuselage jig

I need to clear my workshop ... so PM with any offers for the following. They are too big to post, so collection from Woking Surrey, only!

1. Building board. This is a Wickes interior door (jig built, honeycomb-cored ... so completely flat) skinned with soft pinboard. It's big (household door size!) but not too heavy, and in excellent condition. You'd need a big vehicle (van?) or roof bars to take it away.

2. Fuselage jig. This is a flat formica-faced baseboard covered with grid pattern vinyl, and drilled for sliding brackets at regular intervals. It's mounted on a wooden frame to keep it flat. The brackets (which have foam faces to avoid marking balsa fus. sides) are slotted for adjustment and fix to the baseboard with wingnuts. There are also attachments for supporting and levelling a tailplane. The only picture I have to hand is this one where I was using one end to line up the motor mount on an ARTF (to get the sidethrust right). PM or post if you're interested and I can take more pics and/or give you measurements etc.

I basically just want to find a home for these, they will probably go to the dump otherwise which seems a shame!
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply