plan printing

Hi all

Are you guys watching this thread ?

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455470

Paul
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2006, 05:58 AM
Find More Posts by vintage1
Nope. Have my own A1 printer...and will print at a quid a yard on 24" wide paper

If you need it.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 09:53 AM
Find More Posts by Captain Dunsel
Me neither. I use an ancient wide-bed dot matrix to print on fan-fold paper. Takes some juggling, as Windows XP hates to let you have the choice to do what Moma Microsoft doesn't think right for you (Gee, if this were the Off Topic forum, I could turn that into a Republicans Vrs. Democrats thread in a New York nanosecond! )

CD
Old Jan 30, 2006, 01:04 PM
Find More Posts by E-Challenged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel
Me neither. I use an ancient wide-bed dot matrix to print on fan-fold paper. Takes some juggling, as Windows XP hates to let you have the choice to do what Moma Microsoft doesn't think right for you (Gee, if this were the Off Topic forum, I could turn that into a Republicans Vrs. Democrats thread in a New York nanosecond! )

CD
Oh pullleeeese don't! Wait, maybe a thread on leftwing and right wing modelling tastes and attitudes, nah, forget it!
Old Jan 30, 2006, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by eliworm
You sabotaged my plane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel

CD

More like a Widows vs Linux debate.

Jim
Old Jan 30, 2006, 02:35 PM
Find More Posts by Captain Dunsel
"More like a Widows vs Linux debate."

ARRGH! Now you've done it! You brought RELIGION into the subject!!!!

Seriously, I wonder what stormbird is saying about our hijacking his thread right now....

CD