Old Jan 29, 2006, 12:25 PM
Lou
Find More Posts by Lou
Lou
Question

Question about Hyperion EOS 7i charger

New to this hobby so I need a bit of help please ..

The Hyperion EOS 7i charger .. will I need to use the Hyperion LBA6 adapter with it or is the LBA6 adapter just for the EOS 5i?

I also plan on using a Radio Shack 25 amp switching power supply, any concerns about this ps?

I am considering using the Polyquest or Hyperion 2s lipos with the center tap for balancing, what are the opinions about these batteries?

Has anybody had difficulities with All-E-RC, I am considering purchasing from them.

Many thanks to all ..

Louie
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2006, 12:30 PM
Find More Posts by everydayflyer
Southern Pride
Allerc is one of my regular sources and a great place to shop. RS 25A PS is a very good one.

LBA 6 can be used with either of the Hyperion chargers which you mentioned. Chargers charge and the LBA 6 enables a balanced charge. LBA 6 comes with 2S-5S connectors for Hyperion,Poly Quest E tech. LiPos.

Charles
Old Jan 29, 2006, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by pda4you
Quote:
Has anybody had difficulities with All-E-RC, I am considering purchasing from them.
They are great - you won't have any issues.
Old Jan 29, 2006, 07:13 PM
Find More Posts by sjslhill
We have 3 of the 7I as well.

thanks,
Steve
Old Jan 29, 2006, 09:03 PM
Lou
Find More Posts by Lou
Lou
Thanks to all for taking time to respond ... I feel much more comfortable about my choices.

Louie