Jan 18, 2006, 05:09 PM
Thread OP

Skip Miller Models

Byron Blakeslee(2005 F3J team selections CD) and I just got back from visiting Skip Millers shop today. We were very impressed with this guy's inventory! Here is what we saw: Victors (Lubos Pazderka models/designer of the Extreme and Fazer. The Victor is his latest design), Fazers, German Eagle, large selection of Starlight 3000's including two piece V-tail and X-tail, Carbon 68 Pike Superiors, Topaz and Topaz L, Sharon 3.7, Space Pro. A large Mueller order consisting of Espada R's is being built as this is being written.

Check out Skip's web site at www.skipmillermodels.com.

Tom Gressman
I do not receive any favors from Skip for posting this.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2006, 05:32 PM

good dealer

Skip has been very helpful in procuring parts for damaged aircraft that he sells I am greatful for that .Thanks again Skip George Hollidge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Gressman
Byron Blakeslee(2005 F3J team selections CD) and I just got back from visiting Skip Millers shop today. We were very impressed with this guy's inventory! Here is what we saw: Victors (Lubos Pazderka models/designer of the Extreme and Fazer. The Victor is his latest design), Fazers, German Eagle, large selection of Starlight 3000's including two piece V-tail and X-tail, Carbon 68 Pike Superiors, Topaz and Topaz L, Sharon 3.7, Space Pro. A large Mueller order consisting of Espada R's is being built as this is being written.

Check out Skip's web site at www.skipmillermodels.com.

Tom Gressman
I do not receive any favors from Skip for posting this.
Jan 18, 2006, 06:33 PM
i built a Victor not to long ago, great looking plane.
there's some pics of it on my ''Whats New'' page at www.git-r-built.com

dave hauch
Jan 18, 2006, 06:45 PM
Skip is a very straight forward vendor to deal with, never been to the shop. Has always come through as stated.

Marc
Jan 18, 2006, 09:00 PM
non sans droict
I got my Escape from skip, crashed it then got a replacement from him. He is one of the nicest, most decent and honest guys that you could ever wish to have any dealings with. If you wont the best from the best then deal with Skip.

Tony V.
Jan 19, 2006, 03:08 PM
more kW, more problems
glad that his service is great. the website could use a little work I'm excited to check back in on the website once its been populated!

Quick Reply