Jan 15, 2006, 02:39 PM
crashed again
Thread OP
Discussion

Repair's Repair's Repair's

Had a great day's flying at The Hole Of Horcum today, wind was south at about 20mph great lift. took 3 models & damaged 2. The Zipper was awesome, with 6oz of ballast, big loops outside loops GREAT fun.

I then had a comming together with one of my mates who was flying a JW
the wing tip (about 2") buried it's self intro his wing. Zipper is totaled.

Then I flew my Mini Dragon Broke the keel agin on landing. Ive tryed to strengthen the keel with fg & carbon toes, but it still keeps snapping. Anyone got any idea on how to sort this out.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2006, 02:47 PM
PNF
Post some pics.
Jan 15, 2006, 03:03 PM
crashed again
Thread OP
Would love to but ( There's always a but) left the mini dragon at my mates house I will get it back tommorow, I was a bit late home from the slope and I got that dreaded call your dinner's in the cat if your not back in 10 minutes. so I rushed home to get fed
and that lead to a small sleepwas required and now my mates gone out.
Morell of the story is dont crash and be late home
Jan 15, 2006, 03:12 PM
Can you spot the giraffe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Ronnie
Then I flew my Mini Dragon Broke the keel agin on landing. Ive tryed to strengthen the keel with fg & carbon toes, but it still keeps snapping. Anyone got any idea on how to sort this out.
SPR model gliders have a solution fo this. There are pics of mine in this thread

David
Jan 16, 2006, 03:38 AM
crashed again
Thread OP
Thanks Dave
I know you sent this link once before, but i lost a lot of info on another computer had to put a new hard drive in. i will get one ordered.

Yesterday was the best flight I had with the Dragon, I had it fully loaded with 18 oz of ballasat fun fun fun.

Quick Reply