Jan 10, 2006, 11:48 PM
"woof"
Thread OP
New Product

NEW Simple and Reliable ESC's from 2dogrc

We would like to announce the arrival of our new ESC line, Maximum Velocity! These easy to use and reliable speed controls are perfect for the cost competitive and quality demanded marketplace! We have taken into account the response from numerous E-zoners in its developement.

The Maximum velocity line is an exclusive to 2dogrc.com and its distributers. We have worked with a manufacturer to get high quality chips and FETs. The brains of the ESC are from Japan, not China like all the cheapies on Ebay.

The Maximum Velocity line features a fast startup and linear throttle. The cell autodetect works with 6-10 Nicd to 2-3 Li-Poly's. The LVC for the Li-Poly's is 3.0V/cell. They have a soft/hard brake option and a manual safety switch.

That's it , real simple and reliable! We are backing this with a 6 month manufactures warranty!

The are available in 4 sizes, 18A,25A, 30A, 40A (the 30 and 40 will be available later this week!) The 18 and 25 weigh 21 g and the 30 and 40 weigh 23 g.

For prices and more info --->ESC Info!

Thanx
2dogrc
Last edited by 2dogrc; Jan 16, 2006 at 10:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2006, 10:21 PM
Do you also offer repairs at decent prices for the ocassional uncommon problems?
ie: reversed polarity hook-up
Jan 16, 2006, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogrc
The BEC for the Li-Poly's is 3.0V/cell.
I'm hoping you meant the low voltage cutoff is 3.0V/cell... The BEC should put out the same voltage regardless of the number of cells.

??
Jan 16, 2006, 10:21 AM
"woof"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroachen
I'm hoping you meant the low voltage cutoff is 3.0V/cell... The BEC should put out the same voltage regardless of the number of cells.

??
Yup. That is what I get for working all night long! Thank you.

Also for reverse polarity hookup and other uh-oh's!, we will credit you for 1/2 of the price of the ESC to purchase another one..
Jan 16, 2006, 11:20 AM
"woof"
Thread OP
Finally got the 30 and 40A esc's on the website.

2dogrc
Jan 16, 2006, 12:01 PM
Master of 1 point landing
how many amps are the BECs in these ESCs? Also, open for dialog - but isnt 8Khz low for a switching rate for a brushless esc?
Feb 08, 2006, 09:19 PM
I'm interested in the 40amp Maximum Velocity brushless ESC, I want to use it with the XM PR40 motor i just got. Does anyone have any first hand actual experience with these ESC's yet? thank ya.

Keith
Feb 08, 2006, 10:03 PM
I'm also interested in learning more about the 40 amp esc. I'm having a hard time believing it weighs only 23 grams. Is this weight without wires, or are the wires way undersized for 40 amps.

2dogrc,
can you give use the AWG of the wires on the 40 amp ESC?
Feb 08, 2006, 10:16 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Also, does the "fast startup" mean that this ESC probably would not be suitable for Helo's?

On your site it says exactly this: "The also have a smooth and fast start-up for 3d and sport flying"

Which one is it?

Thanks Mark

-Chris
Feb 08, 2006, 10:20 PM
"woof"
Thread OP
Blaze..

How's the Rain? Bummer about the Hawks..
I refer to smooth and fast because the old Dualksy ESC's had a stutter start to "protece gear boxes" so what I am trying to say is no stutter..
The weight with wires is...26 gr with all the wires.

2dogrc
Feb 08, 2006, 10:26 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Okay, that sounds good. So you mean there is a nice slow startup? Or does it "jump" start without stutter?

No rain here, there is actually sunny skies and no wind for this week and next. lol, just in time for AFTER the hobby expo. haha
Feb 08, 2006, 10:36 PM
"woof"
Thread OP
Blaze,
I bought one of those Charger planes to keep up there. My parents live in Kent. Next time I come up maybe you could show me where the good fields or "Rogue" fields are!

slow, linear startup, with good throttle range in between full on and off!

PS. I will add in 3 pairs of 3.5mm plugs and shrink wrap!
Feb 08, 2006, 10:43 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Very nice, I'll be picking up one of the 30A ones soon enough here. Gonna test it on some of my CCPM Helos and maybe a GWS Warbird with a Himax 2025-5300.

Hey I live in Kent! I don't really know a bunch of good fields though. I usually make do with some of the expansive school playgrounds and parking lots around here.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm a park flyer

But tell ya what, there is a decent RC field I've been hearing about that's a little ways out. But supposedly they have a paved runway, and it's public. Let me know if you come up and I'll scope the place out.

-Chris

Quick Reply