Old Jun 09, 2002, 08:45 PM
Find More Posts by shadetreeflyer

First flight today!!!

Well today was the maden flight and like a nut I did it at the Lehigh Valley Electric fun fly. The club safety officer checked the plane and gave it a toss. NICE ... 2 clicks left and 2 or 3 down and it was straight and level. I flew a couple of nice easy flights.... no problem. I then came home to our local field and put it through it's paces. Rolls are a "snap" :-), and after a nice dive it loops well too.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2002, 08:47 PM
Find More Posts by shadetreeflyer
The bottom view
Old Jun 09, 2002, 10:10 PM
Find More Posts by Gene Bond
Crash Master
Nice looking job, I take it from the other thread it's a foam glider conversion. Waht are the specs? WS, Weight, Power, etc...
Old Jun 10, 2002, 11:33 AM
tic
Find More Posts by tic
tic
thunderscreech
I saw it fly.. it flies better than I expected.. nice climb, axial rolls, kind of a sailplane , should thermal well if he puts a folder on it, and it goes on a little diet.
Old Jun 10, 2002, 04:20 PM
Find More Posts by Vinnya42
Lifes 2 short, go sloping
Nice plane, I love these free flight conversions! I have yet to put a motor on one but as slopers they are superb. It really makes a good alternative to cutting your own wings if the $ is an issue.

Nice color scheme