Jan 09, 2006, 03:24 PM
My hangar is,... "almost" full
Thread OP
Discussion

JR sport series servo extensions, and batteries

Wow, I was just visited a local hobby shop and they had a new JR display with what they call their Sport Series of goodies. Their servo extensions were very cheap,... $3.99 for a 24" extension, their 4 cell 1500 mah rx pack was 19.99. Both were cheaper than anything else in the hobby shop. My past experience with JR brand (and why I never buy their stuff) is that they are always the most expensive. As a comparison the same Hitec extension was $ 6.97, Cermark was $4.50 I'm not all that current on battery prices but a green lable "no name brand" rx batt (1100 mah) was $23.95. Needless to say I bought JRs rx battery and 4 servo extensions rather than the other brands. Anyway heads up on their display, give it a look.

They also had lots of Sport servos on the display. I will be investigating them, their prices and sizes. Could be my current project I'm building may end up with JR servos in it rather than Hitec.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply