This thread is privately moderated by ssallenbach, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2006, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by ssallenbach
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale

Pike Superior X-Tail Carbon 68 F3J

New in Box. I purchased this beautiful plane but will most likely not build it. (I have an eraser extreme f3j d-box that I think may build instead--unless someone is interested in that plane) Hate to see it just sit around right now. It is a Carbon 68 F3J model x-tail with ballast tube. The wing is full carbon. Plane is red with yellow to blue swooshes at the wing tips and stab tips. bottom of wing is yellow. I also have ballast that goes with it. I have 2 extra wing joiners and an extra stab (orange--from a previous pike).
No need to wait months when you can have one right now and save a little money as well.
$1400---would prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense if wanted.
I have the original shipping box to ship it in.

email with questions

ssallenbach@verizon.net
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2006, 03:13 PM
Find More Posts by Jim Frahm
Trader Rating: 147
MSgt, USAF Ret.
PM sent.
Old Jan 06, 2006, 06:02 PM
Plane is still up for sale.
Old Jan 06, 2006, 08:56 PM
Find More Posts by Schwemmer
Trader Rating: 13
Sherpa
How much for the orange stabs?

Rick
Old Jan 06, 2006, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure. What would a set of stabs for a pike go for? 1400 and I'll throw in the plane for free.
Old Jan 08, 2006, 08:52 PM
Find More Posts by kipp geisler
Trader Rating: 7
Kipp G
Tell me about the Eraser....I might be interested. Is it a crosstail?
Old Jan 08, 2006, 11:46 PM
Eraser X-treme d box. 124 inch wingspan. red fuse, red top of wing w/black bottom.(came that way, not by my special order). 71-73 oz. when finished. Mh-32 airfoil. great flying plane. Icare-rc.com has info on it. it is a cross tail.
email me direct with more questions.
steve
Old Jan 09, 2006, 11:28 AM
Find More Posts by mlee8249
Trader Rating: 18
Fly R/C writer
C'Mon, Steve....both of these planes will get you big time wood in the SC-2 this year! So, what are you going to fly for the season if not one of these two?

Mike Lee
Old Jan 09, 2006, 08:55 PM
Find More Posts by kipp geisler
Trader Rating: 7
Kipp G
Sorry SSallenbach, I tried to send you a private email but was told my profile will not allow that. You can email me at crkipp@sbcglobal.net about the Eraser. I would like to see a photo of it in red and ask what you're asking for it.

Kipp G
Old Jan 27, 2006, 02:24 AM
Find More Posts by fnnwizard
Trader Rating: 101
RIP MC
Pm Sent. I am interested.

ooops. email sent.. Thanks.