Oct 17, 2006, 01:58 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Two items on CRASH this week!

Blue arrow receiver $15.90
Axi Silver 2208 - Can't tell which one or price because of a broken link!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2006, 02:07 PM
Groundloop World Champion
Did a little search on the Blue Arrow RX and it appears the general opinion is that it glitches in a crowded multi-frequency environment. But, it may be just fine alone or with another R/C system on. Also, one post spoke of problems with the Blue Arrow crystals specifically.

Old_dude
Oct 17, 2006, 02:42 PM
I fly, therefore I am.
Huh! Once again I didn't get the email. Didn't 2 weeks ago, did last week, didn't this week. Guess I'll get it next week....
BS,
Melanoma, Florida
Oct 17, 2006, 03:31 PM
most exalted one
I got an email ..... 2 items stated, but only the receiver is at the top. No Axi.

Noticed an x.. axi image did not display for some reason.
Oct 17, 2006, 03:46 PM
DITTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4*60
I got an email ..... 2 items stated, but only the receiver is at the top. No Axi.

Noticed an x.. axi image did not display for some reason.
Oct 17, 2006, 04:38 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Click on the missing image. The link is here:
http://echo.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php...26CFB938FCF309
which redirects you to:
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/silver-axi2208.htm

The image itself contains the specific one on sale, as well as the price (I presume)
Oct 17, 2006, 04:45 PM
All,
Note sure why the broken link. The AXI that we are running tomorrow is the PS220834 for $36.80.

Enjoy the sale.

Eric
Hobby Lobby
Oct 17, 2006, 04:56 PM
slippy slimey
that's a terrific price for the axi silver 2208/34 i have one and it flies a zero i have around with an apce 8x6 and it goes like stink.
Rob
Oct 17, 2006, 05:15 PM
Too little play time...
Here is my BA Rx experience.

Ordered 6 during last Crash... Of those FIVE were bad... FIVE OF SIX.

[Gump]That's all I got to say 'bout that. [Gump]
Oct 17, 2006, 05:18 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dude
SCORPIO is out of business ???? Say it's not so
IT AIN'T SO

Scorpio is alive and well, just harder to get in the States now

http://www.scorpio.it/catalogo.dhtml
Oct 17, 2006, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrrEagle!
Here is my BA Rx experience.

Ordered 6 during last Crash... Of those FIVE were bad... FIVE OF SIX.

[Gump]That's all I got to say 'bout that. [Gump]
Did'ya get your $$ back from HL ??
Oct 17, 2006, 07:40 PM
punkindrublik

Is it possible that the Scorpio link you provided is an Italian retailer that just happens to have the same name as the Czech manufacturer - the catalogue does provide retail prices and includes "Horizon Hobby", "Spektrum", and other manufacturers items as well as Scorpio planes (I see the Miss 2 listed on pg 38 of the catalogue) ?

I do like the looks of the Miss 2 !
Oct 17, 2006, 07:46 PM
I fly, therefore I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublik
IT AIN'T SO

Scorpio is alive and well, just harder to get in the States now

http://www.scorpio.it/catalogo.dhtml

Man, those prices are a lil stiff. The Raven is 125 EU, which is roughly $160 US
Seems pricey to me. The last time I mailed a small box home from Normandy, France, about 14"x14"x8" it cost over $50 USD. So I wonder what shipping a plane here would cost. I'm betting a bunch.
BS
Oct 17, 2006, 07:47 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rszanti
punkindrublik

Is it possible that the Scorpio link you provided is an Italian retailer that just happens to have the same name as the Czech manufacturer - the catalogue does provide retail prices and includes "Horizon Hobby", "Spektrum", and other manufacturers items as well as Scorpio planes (I see the Miss 2 listed on pg 38 of the catalogue) ?

That's the manufacturer. I contacted them a while back about their fan units.
They carry a lot of stuff that isn't their own. I get the feeling they are the "Hobby Lobby" of Italy.

Brian
Oct 17, 2006, 07:50 PM
I fly, therefore I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rszanti
punkindrublik

I was under the impression Scorpio planes were made in Italy. I haven't looked at the Scorpio FW-190 since I bought it (shameful blush) but I seem to remember some of the writing bein' in Eye-tal-yan.
BS,
Morose Beach, Fl

Quick Reply