Dec 28, 2005, 02:21 PM
I buy ikarus piccolo/Eco8 stuf
Thread OP
Discussion

anyone else see fred in an rc heli mag?

Hey guys, I seen Fred in a friends heli magizine, missed the article, was in a hurry. Fred, enlighten us

Brandon
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2005, 02:37 PM
Suspended Account
Freds everywhere, i,m sure i,ve seen him in a copy of naturalist 1975 .
Dec 28, 2005, 04:54 PM
crash. rebuild. repeat
he's on the second to last page of the last issue of rc heli mag in the "hey, I know that guy" section, flying his swift at the Lagoon Valley RC field in Vacaville CA (i live a couple of miles away from the field )
Dec 28, 2005, 05:05 PM
Thread OP
thats the one... I need to subscribe to some more magizines....... doesn't look anything like I imagined.....

Brandon
Dec 28, 2005, 05:18 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
Hi guys, no article. RC Heli asked for pics here on RCG and I sent a couple in. I had no idea it would be half a page

To bad they didn't block me out more I just wanted to show off the Swift

FB
Dec 28, 2005, 10:08 PM
Navy Seabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bronk
Hi guys, no article. RC Heli asked for pics here on RCG and I sent a couple in. I had no idea it would be half a page

To bad they didn't block me out more I just wanted to show off the Swift

FB
Agree
Dec 28, 2005, 10:33 PM
3dmp "It's Magical"
Yes, but more importantly did you see the picture of my tricked-out BT Corona on the top left side of page 97...

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by helifrek
Hey guys, I seen Fred in a friends heli magizine, missed the article, was in a hurry. Fred, enlighten us

Brandon
Dec 29, 2005, 12:33 PM
Thread OP
awe, I missed it. I'll go beat up my friend tonight and steal the magizine hey mike, did you ever meet up with my brother?
I'm getting into winding my own cd-rom motors for my micros, need something to keep me busy for winter, in case anyone wants to know what I've been up to.....

Brandon
Dec 29, 2005, 08:12 PM
The Great Santini
Great magazine. Lots of useful info.
Dec 29, 2005, 09:10 PM
3dmp "It's Magical"
I spoke to him 3 times before. The last time he call me to tell me that he had hurt himself in a bike accident.. and that was a while ago.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by helifrek
awe, I missed it. I'll go beat up my friend tonight and steal the magizine hey mike, did you ever meet up with my brother?
I'm getting into winding my own cd-rom motors for my micros, need something to keep me busy for winter, in case anyone wants to know what I've been up to.....

Brandon

Quick Reply