This thread is privately moderated by charlie hepler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 26, 2005, 11:40 PM
Trader Rating: 59
Newbie but not too new!!
Thread OP
Sold

Aquilla Grande kit /Aquilla parts package

I have an original Airtronics Aquilla Grande Kit that was bought years ago at swap meet that was almost complete.

It does not have the wing plans but it does have the complete wing kit(ribs/sheeting/spars etc) and all tail feathers. It also has the fuse/tailfeathers plans.

I also have my old standard Aquilla that I crashed and it has 2 sets of already built horizontal stabs and an already built vertical stab.

I also have the Fiberglas fuse from the Aquilla that uses the same fuse as the Aquilla Grande kit. The canopy was damaged and discarded and the fuse sustained some damage but is completely and easily fixed as the picture shows it is really not that bad. The darker color on the fuse is primer as I never got it completely painted.

I did not go completely through the kit but did take a general look at it and it does appear to have most if not all the hardware(tubes,pins,hardwood,etc).

I see kits going on EBAY all the time for $200-$300 dollars for these kits and you can get one that has extra tail feathers etc and just needs a little attention for a fraction of the cost of those! The last pic shows the damage to the fuse where the ply root rib come lose from the fuse and the fuse is cracked from the top to the bottom with the small piece missing on the bottom. The canopy was also damaged from the crash and was discarded.

I am not that good with fiberglass but know I could fix it pretty easily.

I want $125 plus actual shipping for the Kit/kits.
Last edited by charlie hepler; Dec 27, 2005 at 12:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2005, 12:19 AM
Trader Rating: 5
pm sent
Dec 27, 2005, 04:48 PM
Trader Rating: 55
I'll be next in line......
Dec 28, 2005, 07:42 AM
Trader Rating: 59
Newbie but not too new!!
Thread OP
tw126a.... your package will ship this afternoon and I gave you positive feedback here on RC Groups.

Thanks!!

charlie

Quick Reply