This thread is privately moderated by joefoo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 10, 2005, 09:23 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

!Nitro Buggy For Sale - Brand New!

Hi anyone interested in buying a Pirate 10 - Never Used - Brand new.
Comes in original box, with Car, fuel, Batteries, filler bottle, glow start kit and charger, stickers, manuals. Completely Ready To Run Out of box.

Please Post Soon

Thankyou
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2005, 09:47 AM
got any pics?
Dec 10, 2005, 09:50 AM
Thread OP
Erm, i have a link to the website, that has pictures on if you like, but none of my actual car. But! i do assure you that it is 100% unused and Brand new, Purchased on the 28th of november. Heres the link http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/pro...subMenu=CR-KIT
Oh, it also has a shell!
Dec 12, 2005, 11:30 PM
OK, so why are you selling it? How much do you want? How about shipping? (I'm in Canada) - taxes? duties?

I'm looking for something along the lines of this item; but it would have to be a pretty healthy discount to convince me to do away with the after-sale service and guarantee of what i am really getting. We're not talking about a low dollar (or pound in this case I believe?) item. What's my motivation to buy it from you rather than a retailer? mail me direct if you like; but I'm sure others would like to hear the answers

[email protected]

(erm - and why not list on e-bay?)
Dec 24, 2005, 08:23 AM
Sunny
Is it still available ?
Can you shipp this to INDIA?
If yes, then PM me PLEASE.

Quick Reply