Feb 27, 2006, 08:59 AM
Hey Spudmeister,

That was a nice first flight video . . . keep up the good work.

Best Regard,
CaptainBalsa
to remove ads between posts
Feb 28, 2006, 09:03 PM
crazy builder
anyone know where i can get a copy of this plan? i used to have a very expensive subsription to rcm&e but gave it up after only getting 3 copies one year (dammed USPS)
Feb 28, 2006, 11:01 PM
Congratulations on the Maiden, Nice build. That was a nice video with great blue skys as the Backdrop. Doug
Mar 01, 2006, 06:15 AM
Honey,just one more thing
Thanks. Handles good. I forgot to glue the blocks for the landing gear on completely, I just had them tacked on to run a piece of cf rod threw the blocks, on landing the one block rotated Want to do another vid, alittle closer view, but the weather is not being nice to me. Bud
Mar 01, 2006, 08:34 AM
The Flying_Pig said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_pig
anyone know where i can get a copy of this plan?
Perhaps the Great Spudandretti . . . or some other gyrohead hereabouts might be willing to scan the plans and upload them to this forum.

Even CaptainBalsa might be willing to try a foam autogyro!!!
Mar 01, 2006, 11:22 AM
Honey,just one more thing
I have no way of scanning, I would send the instructions and the plans, cut out and glued to posterboard, if I can get them back.Bud
Mar 01, 2006, 04:45 PM
dieselburner
I have scanned the "twirl" plans onto 6 A4 sheets, I also scanned a ruler on all the pages so that you can print up to correct size, please pm me your e-mail

andrew
Mar 01, 2006, 05:11 PM
Andrew,

CaptainBalsa can be E-mailed at:

[email protected]
Mar 03, 2006, 02:02 AM
dieselburner
To everyone that has requested a scan of the plan...... I hope that you got it OK and I will scan the build instructions and post them to you as soon as I get time, probably later on today

Andrew
Mar 04, 2006, 06:02 AM
dieselburner
I sent everyone the instructions, hope you got them OK, please post video's and pics on here........have fun

Andrew
Mar 16, 2006, 11:33 AM
dieselburner
Has anyone built one from the plans I scanned and sent out? I would love to see them
Mar 17, 2006, 03:17 AM
Size doesn't matter!!!
I am building one right now from the RCM&E plan.
Hope to finish it next week. I will post some pictures!
Mar 18, 2006, 02:39 PM
All generalizations are bad
The desire is there but the time/space is not. Also, our club is losing its field at the end of the month because of construction.
Mar 19, 2006, 01:43 AM
Gros membre
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew b
I sent everyone the instructions, hope you got them OK, please post video's and pics on here........have fun
Thank you for plans
soon video of crash
Apr 06, 2006, 02:58 PM
dieselburner
Hows everyone doing? the air full of gyros?

Quick Reply