Old Dec 05, 2005, 06:12 PM
Find More Posts by matwiyj
Stupid ground....

Canadian mail order

I just purchased my first real radio (Optic 6 with Spectra YES!!! ) from hobbywholesale.com in Edmonton and I have to say I've never been happier about a purchase. I got the radio and Supreme RX for $179.00CAD, less than I've seen it at any website in the States, and compared to the $230.00 quoted by my LHS there was no choice in where to buy from. For shipping to Winnipeg they charged me $1.00 and it arrived in 3 days. Alberta has no PST so buying online saved me 7% since I didn't pay Manitoba's PST. I do firmly believe in supporting the local guys, and I do feel a little guilty about buying mail-order, but they have to at least approach the prices available online.

Jarod Matwy
Winnipeg, Canada
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2006, 02:56 AM
Find More Posts by Hank Scorpio
Maniacal Super-Villian
greathobbies.com is fantastic too. Some stuff can be a little pricey but their service is great.
Old Jan 15, 2006, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by biggy boy
prop wash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio
greathobbies.com is fantastic too. Some stuff can be a little pricey but their service is great.
Zebera hobbies is my fav Canadian online retailer.
http://www.zebrahobby.ca

Glen