This thread is privately moderated by Airboatflyingshp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 11, 2018, 05:20 PM
Slip the surly bonds...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith Mike
I made a small balsa chuckie to see just that. It flies really well and I'll make a special trip to the shed, after Emmerdale of course, and check it out. Back in a while, but I think it was around the shrouded props.
Idintos flight check (0 min 4 sec)

The CG of the balsa chuckie is on the line of the twin motors, just behind the cockpit.
Last edited by Sopwith Mike; Dec 11, 2018 at 05:36 PM. Reason: You'll see I can't spell "Idintos"!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2018, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickchud
That SM-55 video from post #227 by AirboatFlyingShip - I recognize that runway from another video I've seen. They must have some lovely model planes there. I wonder where it is.
https://youtu.be/bpDrAh0Uj8E
My old friend Merlyn Graves had a video of his Beach Starship that looks close to that but it’s a different canard and it was 30 mph winds when Merlyn had the maiden flight . Sadly Merlyn is no longer with us and missed by many . Joe
Apr 29, 2019, 08:05 AM

Dinky little float plane

This dinky little float plane pops up on google and this thread with no mention of origination or source - anyone with info on it?
Apr 30, 2019, 05:41 PM
Build a scale plane already!!!
Would guess it's a Laddie Mikulasko design,, but I don't recognize it
Apr 30, 2019, 09:03 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by iti20090
This dinky little float plane pops up on google and this thread with no mention of origination or source - anyone with info on it?
Per scale-only, it does have a resemblance to Laddie's Aquabird design, but it has a number of differences as well.

Nice looking little model and I too would like to know more about it.
Last edited by Thomas B; Apr 30, 2019 at 09:08 PM.
May 01, 2019, 12:23 AM
Quote:
I think I know the owner/builder and just sent him a message.

Jürgen
May 04, 2019, 01:14 PM
serial scratchbuilder
Quote:
This looks to me as if someone cut-up an FMS Fox and built what you see.

Quick Reply