Old Aug 03, 2001, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by ramw5p

PLEASE...Mini-max, Litestick, or Litestick FD[PicoStick FD]

Littel help fellas..dont seem to get responses. I know form reading here that everyone likes the litestick, and i do to. but i have been told that the mini-max, and the litestick FD are newer better choices. I was told that they are more stable in flight, and have better overall performance. this will be my first electric, i am planning on using it with a GWS flight pack, and my Fuataba T6XA-S.

thanks again

asr
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2001, 09:21 PM
Find More Posts by rdogg32
Flying high since '85
Hello, and sorry for the wait. I have had a lite stick, and lite stick fd. I wouldn't reccoment the mini-max, because it seams weak. A guy at my feild had one, and on a crash that wouldn't have phased the lite stick, he shattered the minimax. I have heard to many stories of wings folding up, and creating total loses out of the planes. I like my fuslage stick rather than the original. The wings were more secure, and the electronics were in better. It really seemed to fly bettter.
Old Aug 03, 2001, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by fly4fun
Suspended Account
Go for the Litestick FD. I have about 30 flights on mine now and only had it a month. Im a glow flyer mostly and find the Litestick FD a different kind of challenge. I just started doing touch and goes with mine and having a blast. The full fuse is sturdy and strong and can handle slight wind.
Old Aug 04, 2001, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by mattk17
the fuse version is nice but I would go with the cheap lite stick. It is low cost enough that if you wipe it out, it will either be an easy rebuild or just replace. I don't recommend the mini-max for reasons already mentioned.