Nov 26, 2005, 03:47 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Thread OP

Heng Long RC Tiger tank

Howdy,

Has anyone here bought one of the Heng Long Tiger or Pershing RC tanks? Thought that I'd ask here before spending the $$. They seem to be Marui-type copies. Not sure though.

Thanks,
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2007, 03:43 PM
Yes both my tanks are Heng Long tanks 1st I bought the HL Tiger I and was impressed so I then bought the HL PzrIII L and am sold on HL tanks. As for the american tanks I prefer German tanks to US except I would like a Sherman or a Stuart tank if HL were to make them
Oct 29, 2007, 09:22 PM
The Pershing is one of the strongest runners of all of all of the Heng long with out having to go to the metal upgrade! I own two Pershings, One Tiger, One Panther and one Panzer III! The German tanks are cool and they are strong if you get the metal upgrade, but if not the tracks come appart! But like someone said a long time back these are tanks and tanks break and you have to work on themm that is part of the Joy of it!
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Jan 09, 2008 at 05:16 PM.
Oct 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Thread OP
I never updated my post. I have the Tiger, the Pershing, theTrumpeter T-34, the small HL Sherman, the 1/6th M5 and a small Panzer something (I forget).

Mike
Dec 25, 2007, 12:07 PM
WOW Mike,

You must have a two page list of all the upgrades that you want to do on each tank! I am down two three tanks that i want to improve Ok actually all six I could do something to!!! I just got the Matorro KING TIGER for Christmas, I will eventually change it over to Heng Long or maybe even El MOD! I recomend waiting to get it, to see if the price goes down, unless you just have to have it to modify and improve because stock it is lacking!

The Blitz
Dec 26, 2007, 03:12 PM
RC Tank n00b
Blitzkrieg65 congratulation with your Matorro King Tiger for Christmas
could we have same detailed pic's

Cheers
Dec 26, 2007, 03:33 PM
Anzac,

I will but it will be a week or so I have to finsih my Super Tiger 1 build before the battle in Phoenix on Dec 29th! I will post that build first but my camera is also very lacking! I will tell you this if you are use to the Heng Longs at least, then be ready for a little bit lower grade then those! I am not impressed with the motor power, electronics or sound But I was planning all oalong when i purchesed it to change it over to Heng Long or maybe even EL Mod

The Blitz
Dec 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
hi guys i got a german tiger 1 for christmas, its in sand/ light green colour

have been playin with it none stop lol and its been bashed into everything and turned over loads of times lol and its still running great even had it jumpin in the air if its run on grass the left trak comes off abit though but apart from that its cool the smoke unit is abit odd too when i first used it, it had loads of smoke but now dosnt ( just alittle bit ) tryed topin it up but didnt do anything, drained it out and didnt do anything but apart from that its great and the start up sound is great im going to try and put some 6mm paint balls in when i get some

all the best
Dec 28, 2007, 08:44 PM
Alright Offshore a real tank driver that is how I like to drive mine as well that is why i started to up grade them! See you on the board when you have your upgrade build posted!

The Blitz
May 11, 2008, 06:49 AM
does anybody have a wiring diagram 4 a heng long tiger?ive not got a clue how to rewire top half(ie gun and turret)wires broke off and i havent a clue where they should go!wires also came off small circuit board about 2cm square that is screwed to upper hull.can anybody please help?
May 11, 2008, 07:17 AM
afv
afv
robmerrick,
this is all i have, hope it helps
regards.
May 11, 2008, 04:01 PM
many thanks mate,you are a lifesaver!(or sanity saver)i really appreciate the pics.all the best,rob
May 11, 2008, 09:45 PM
... "real tank drivers" dont roll or jump their tanks lol
May 15, 2008, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmerrick@liv
many thanks mate,you are a lifesaver!(or sanity saver)i really appreciate the pics.all the best,rob
now rewired everything ok but gun wont fire.any ideas?thanks rob
May 16, 2008, 04:15 AM
afv
afv
hi rob,
sorry, i can't help you with that one i've only got limited technical knowledge with these tanks
regards.

Quick Reply