New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by OverHeadCam, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 28, 2002, 12:27 AM
Find More Posts by OverHeadCam
Trader Rating: 0

Wanted >= 4 channel Hitec (or compatable) Transmitter

I want to upgrade from a Hitec Focus III FM. I already have a 4 ch feather receiver, but if you're selling a receiver with it, I'll probably take it.

Thanks,
Cam
to remove ads between posts
Old May 28, 2002, 12:54 AM
Find More Posts by amike_321
Trader Rating: 1
would you be willing to sell your hitech III? im in the market for one so let me know some details about it.
Old May 28, 2002, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by OverHeadCam

Hitec Focus III

I really like it, I'd just like something with 4 channels. It has reversal on 2 channels and mixing too. I got it with a Lite Stick, and flew that until I got a Viper Twin (great airplane by the way) I'm sending the radio in this week to have Hitec look at it. It's been glitching a lot lately. It's under warranty, so I'm sure Hitec will just send me a new one. I'd be willing to sell it if I could get a replacement of the four channel variety.

-Cam
Old May 28, 2002, 11:56 AM
Find More Posts by joe blosser

transmitter

Cam.. check your email. I sent you a message. Thanks Joe wolfgang133@msn.com