Feb 14, 2006, 04:27 PM
Relearning how to crash.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO
I thinks it's a much better idea than flying topless, considering the list of pilots involved.
And much much better than event underwear!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2006, 04:29 PM
Where's the wind?
I fear I will be the last one picked for a team... especially if I have to fly in my underwear.

Andrew
Feb 14, 2006, 04:34 PM
Suspended Account
You mean you don't want this Dave? -
Feb 14, 2006, 04:41 PM
Throw Caution to the Wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO
I thinks it's a much better idea than flying topless, considering the list of pilots involved.
In Hawaii you're supposed to be tan and all. But they still called me Beacon Boy when I stood on top of the hill without a shirt.

Shirt should be mandatory. But event shirt? Hmm. How about an event helmet?
Feb 14, 2006, 05:01 PM
Relearning how to crash.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbo
You mean you don't want this Dave? -
I can't stand thongs they chafe my heiny

Now maybe I could bring a pair back for the wife.
Feb 14, 2006, 11:43 PM
Suspended Account
So Greg, you gonna be on Team Montrose or will you side with those 'other' guys??
Feb 14, 2006, 11:48 PM
The lift is out there....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnisonflyer
Well let me see, there is me, and um, well, how bout' it Barefoot? Slopers are still very rare around these parts.
I'll fly two planes at once just to even the odds
Feb 15, 2006, 12:11 AM
Throw Caution to the Wind
Team Schmeam!

We may BE the other guys. I have Glenn. And three raw recruits -- none of whom I've flown with, but they're all some kind of pilot already. We may have a GJ team!

It's WAY to early to commit. And really, I have trouble with commitment anyway, so don't expect me to start marching around waving your flag or anything. (Especially if I have to strip down to the team underwear.)

More seriously (slightly):

I personally don't need an event t-shirt unless it's really, really cool. (And yes, I might be able to help design one. Unless I had to commit to it.)

Wind: The Montrose airport is very close to Flat Top. How hard would it be to have a large jet park at the base of the hill and send a blast of air against it?
Feb 15, 2006, 06:44 PM
fly it low
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Predator
I have just the ship to enhance the carnage. The new Com- is being test to KILL.
I have the other prototype. wont get to test it until March, imagine 5 of them making up Team [email protected]
Feb 18, 2006, 01:33 AM
Thought this might be of interest to some
Feb 18, 2006, 10:47 AM
The Predator
Where exactly is that??? Looks NICE, can we get there in a Truck???
Feb 18, 2006, 10:57 AM
Suspended Account
Um... your joking right? Or did you spend too much time in the thin air in Mexico???

Feb 22, 2006, 03:52 AM
Modelrater Deluxe
Thread OP
Since we now have the offical WCSC thread up I am closing this one to save some confusion

Dale

Quick Reply