Nov 17, 2005, 11:54 PM
Tee Sqaured
Thread OP

Random facts about Chuck Norris, Mr. T and Vin Diesel

Sorry guys, the moderators found the posts to be innapropriate, so i have removed the links.

Sorry for any troubles,

Thomas
Last edited by Thomas Manson; Nov 22, 2005 at 05:01 PM.
Nov 18, 2005, 01:40 PM
That was not only not funny, it is offensive. I hope you will be hearing from the moderators.
Nov 18, 2005, 04:35 PM
King of The Moon
Quote:
That was not only not funny, it is offensive. I hope you will be hearing from the moderators.
Not a big fan of the Bill Of Rights, are you?

I thought it was funny (Mr T), and he warned you, didn't he?
Nov 20, 2005, 01:51 AM
De-Brushed user
Chuch Norris facts have been sweeping the campus lately, ha-larious if you ask me. Stupid and pointless, yes

LOL mike, he warned you, your fault for following the link just to be 'offended' or whatever. There should be warning points for people who do silly things like that just so they can affirm that, yes indeed they would be offended by such material, and then get to report people for it.
Nov 20, 2005, 03:11 PM
Electric Relaxation
"Mr. T's hair style is actually a complex array of antennas that can triangulate the exact location of any fool in the universe. His gold chains can then transmit pity to those coordinates."

Too funny lol
Nov 22, 2005, 12:58 PM
Please keep the humor family-friendly. I've asked the thread starter to edit his post and remove the links.

Jim
Latest blog entry: Check in
Dec 09, 2005, 06:38 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
Mr. T does not know you personally, but the odds are 7 in 10 that he pities you.

The eternal conundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when Vin Diesel punched himself in the face.

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked her into a glacier.

Man, priceless..

Quick Reply