Nov 17, 2005, 02:42 PM

E-Flite Blade CP RTF Electric Micro Heli

I have built and flown many indoor micro helicopters over the last couple of years, I was told about the E-flite helicopter by a friend who wanted to know what I thought! the picture above is how the kit comes out of the box there is no building all you have to do is check all the connections put in the 8 AA batteries ( Sold Separate) put a small piece of velcro where the battery is attached ( I had to cut the canopy a little to make the battery fit just right) charge the nimh battery that comes in the kit and start hovering or flying.

Click Here For More Info!
Latest blog entry: Yunnec Typhoon H Review
to remove ads between posts