Nov 13, 2005, 01:48 AM
Thread OP
Question

Aero Ace available in Canada? Yes!

Hi,
Just thought I'd let people know that the Aero Ace is for sale at the Toys R Us in Victoria BC. There are about 5 left. I'd get one, but I just bought a GWS Beaver. Hope this helps.
Colin
Last edited by ColinB; Mar 09, 2006 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Found answer to question posed.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2005, 10:29 AM
Was at TAU in Saskatoon yesterday, had a look but could not find them.
Nov 13, 2005, 02:28 PM
I've been contacted by a fellow Canadian of yours and he was unable to find them as well...I've got to get to the post office to see how much shipping one to him would cost, I would do the same for you if you'd like. My local toys'r'us has plenty of them.

Todd
Nov 13, 2005, 03:15 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Savydad,
I'd appreciate that. It will be interesting to see how much it would cost to cross the border. Don't make a special trip on my account - but if you are going, what would shipping be to Victoria BC, V9A 1R7?

I don't know much about shipping across the border, but I hear that some shipping companies / methods charge extra brokerage fees to clear customs - $30-40! If I recall correctly, the USPS faster shipping rate cost a bit more, but included this fee. I just thought I'd mention this in case it helps anyone.
Colin
Nov 13, 2005, 10:30 PM
Just ship it US Post. Any speed is fine. Depending on the declared value, the most you will get dinged with is $5 + GST on the declared value. It's UPS that has the $30-40 brokerage fees.

Allan.
Nov 14, 2005, 01:36 AM

available in canada?

Hi guys,
I have contacted spinmaster in toronto and they tell me that they have sold some planes to wall mart canada (they couldent tell me witch store) and mastermind toy store in ontario. I hope this can help you guys to find the aero ace (i did not find one for myself) .
Please keep me informed if you find some especialy in the quebec region.
(sorry for my poor english spelling).

Quick Reply