New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2005, 04:36 PM
Find More Posts by crashawk
Duh

is there a good place to post free flight kits for sale

I noticed there is no free flight forum in the for sale/wanted forums, where would the apropriat place to post a bunch of old kits for sale be?

thanks.
Jason
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2005, 07:03 PM
Find More Posts by gossie
Perhaps simply put them on here, with a price of course---if that' s legal, l don't really know, but am sure someone does. Someone may like a particular kit.

To be honest l have found over the years that for some reason you never get anywhere near what they (kits--engines etc. etc.) are worth by offering them to club members etc., so now l put things on eBay and let them fight over it there----you may be VERY surprised just how high some things go for. Good luck.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by Tag1260
I would like a list of the kits you have for sale. I'll PM my email address to you.

Thanks
Tag1260
Old Nov 11, 2005, 01:55 AM
Duh
anybody that wants a list just pm me your email adress and I'll get it out to you.

Jason
Old Nov 15, 2005, 11:13 AM
Find More Posts by sturmvogel
Crashawk, I'd sure like a copy of your list of kits for sale.
Thanks,
Sturmvogel
Old Nov 16, 2005, 11:49 PM
Duh
I've put a few of the kits on ebay. to find them do a search for items for sale by the user crashawk.

thanks guys, I've gotten a few offers, keep them coming. I'll not be insulted by really low offers, I can counter offer 8^)

Jason