May 22, 2002, 04:19 AM
ESB
ESB
Thread OP

2 more flights on my bug

well went after work again and did 2 more sorties, the batts definitly came up better on the 2 cycle, but its only a matter of time before i go too BL! think id trade off the 4 1/2 min flight for 2 1/2 min of after burner.as it stands right now i basicaly have to fly full throttle on my previous setup-promax-10cp-1300, guess i have to increase throws also for it wont roll either,proabaly dew to lack of air speed also! my guesstimation would be 45mph down wind and 35mph up wind. still the landings are a hoot!!! getting nice carrier type landings by lineing up on final droping to 1/4 throttle, nosing up at about 5ft. altitude then gunning up to full throt on about touch down, this is fun as hell!!!! going to take piece of indoor outdoor carpeting out next time, i have a piece about 22ft. long by 4ft. wide, so i can simulate my aircraft carrier. haldor has recomended the kontronik fun 400-36 and the smile 40-6-12 as a good BL setup so thats what my next move will be. if any one has any other setups please let me know,later john
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2002, 01:55 PM
you may want to try bumping the CG back a hair at a time and see how she likes it, should be able to roll it at a decent speed, the Fun/Smile BL rig is a great buy and will work nice on your 10 CP 1300s.

Quick Reply