Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Oct 21, 2005, 05:45 PM
Find More Posts by rotccapt
that tree ate my plane

35 A esc stoped working

i resently crashed my flying wing and one of the bateries in the 8 cell pack exploded. but that is not the problem. i went to use the esc in a new wing and it will power the servos but the motor will not turn on. i even tryed soldering a new motor on to the leads and still no juice. what could be causing this?
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2005, 11:21 PM
Find More Posts by ImaBiggles
Master of 1 point landing
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotccapt
i resently crashed my flying wing and one of the bateries in the 8 cell pack exploded. but that is not the problem. i went to use the esc in a new wing and it will power the servos but the motor will not turn on. i even tryed soldering a new motor on to the leads and still no juice. what could be causing this?
Uh, the crash and resultant exploding cell? Just a guess. Solid state electronics are tuff - but you can break them. Easiest way is to short your motor out (like could occur in a crash) or reverse polarity and on the pack hook up.