standard libelle graupner
I would like to buy a standard libelle graupner.
I'm going to order by web , so I can't check the glider as I usual do.
- have you never seen this model?
- is it strong enought? (fuselage)
- have good finishing touch?
Thanks again and good landing
I donīt have the Graupner Libelle, but I was interested in it, have seen it in a shop, and a friend of mine flew it.
I do not know about how tough it is, but the overall quality is on a high level for a interresting price - the wings are quite hard (covered with abachi) and already covered with oracover.
For me there were two resasons why I didnīt wanted to buy it:
- it is a fast plane, rather for the slope than thermals.
- for me it seemed, that the fuse is smaler than scale.. I did not compared the drawings. Itīs just the impression I had when I saw it.
For more info look at martin Pirkerīs site http://free.pages.at/glider/model/libelle/index.htm
There is a movie here:http://www.airmix.de/service/gra-libelle.mpg
Another very nice Libelle is made by Michael Möller in Germany.
Itīs bigger (1:3,5) and especially the fuse looks "more scale". Itīs on my must have list.