This thread is privately moderated by rojoyinc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 09, 2002, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Trader Rating: 6
Piccolator

RC planes/equipment wanted in TRADE for NEW SPORT KITES

I do website work and get paid in sport kites. These are the best in the world and models are offered from 60.00 - to 400.00 ea.

I'm fairly new into electric RC planes and am interested in getting 5-6 planes and more equipment. If you have anything decent to sell and would like to trade for a new direct from the factory sport kite please contact me. rojoyinc@attbi.com

The kites can be seen at www.prismkites.com/new-site

models and prices can be seen here.

http://www.prismkites.com/new-site/sport-kites.htm

My kite site:
www.houseofphotography.com/kramer/kites1.htm

I enjoy things that fly - and I'm sure that most RC fliers would also love sport kites.

Ron
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2002, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Trader Rating: 6
Piccolator
I got a couple replies already. And have given this more thought...

I'm willing to do trades like someone out there get me a new BD-5 kit from hobby-lobby ( 150 bucks-ish ) and I'll trade you a brand new from the factory 280.00 - sport kite.

Ya see the company pays me for my work in new sport kites, and I don't need any more of them. so this sort of trade will benifet me and the trader. I've gotten kites for 4 years and have bags full of them already.

email me - rojoyinc@attbi.com
Last edited by rojoyinc; May 09, 2002 at 05:44 PM.