Sep 13, 2005, 03:57 PM
Thread OP

How to fly RC Helicopter tips for beginners

- Good tips: how to fly the RC helicopters tips written for beginers, hope it is helpful

Share your opinion here too. I intend to make a good instruction for the beginners about how to start and fly the rc helicopters.

with link back to RCGroups.com - it is a personal website
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2005, 04:52 PM
Its all fun
Nice work! Only problem I see is that the great majority of micro heli users will not have access to an instructor, which your tips seem to assume is necessary. Many of the suggesations you make would be very difficult without an instructor using the buddy-box system.

But there can never be too much information out there!
Sep 13, 2005, 05:29 PM
HeliTown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RCHELICOPTERSPA
- Good tips: how to fly the RC helicopters tips written for beginers, hope it is helpful

Share your opinion here too. I intend to make a good instruction for the beginners about how to start and fly the rc helicopters.

with link back to RCGroups.com - it is a personal website
My feedback is visual aids are very important! Pictures are very helful.
Sep 13, 2005, 05:41 PM
It's great to learn flying with the instructor if you have one, from my own experience, spend time reading here and SIM, you'll gain more knowledge, skill, confident and save money on repair parts.
Sep 13, 2005, 09:36 PM
Hey, mention the EHBG on your website...

http://www.swashplate.co.uk/html/ehbg.html

Toshi
Sep 13, 2005, 11:15 PM
Toshi's site has helped me alot and the site mentioned will add additional info for me and all who are learning to fly their machines. thanks.

Quick Reply