Sep 10, 2005, 07:31 PM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
Thread OP
Discussion

SPIDER is here!

Okay, here's the new E-Foamies plane - The Spider is a molded Depron 3D plane with large control surfaces for radical 3D flying. Full color decals are included and the price is nice: $49.95. HERE is the link, shipping is $10-12 for most of the USA via 2-day priority mail, and as most of you guys know, we ship out pretty fast. Enjoy!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2005, 07:33 PM
Thread OP
Pics
Sep 10, 2005, 07:47 PM
Crash & Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher
Okay, here's the new E-Foamies plane - The Spider is a molded Depron 3D plane with large control surfaces for radical 3D flying. Full color decals are included and the price is nice: $49.95. HERE is the link, shipping is $10-12 for most of the USA via 2-day priority mail, and as most of you guys know, we ship out pretty fast. Enjoy!
That is a great looking plane, has anyone flown it yet or have a video?

Bob
Sep 10, 2005, 07:58 PM
Thread OP
I've flown mine plenty, but I'm simply not a good enough pilot to do promotional videos for airplanes. As people get theirs built, the videos should come rolling in. Also, the guys from E-Foamies are good pilots, and they usually find time to produce videos of their ow aircraft...but we've got them so snowed under with orders (hundreds and hundreds of airplanes) that it's been tough for them to find time.
Sep 10, 2005, 08:25 PM
3D nOOb...sort of...
Well, that is pretty cool. So what are some highlights of its flying performance? Does it handle the wind well? What are its other stong points. I am on the brink of ordering one...
Sep 10, 2005, 11:40 PM
The new molded planes (Sabre & Spider) were designed to be flown outdoors in the wind when your other 3D flat plate foamies are grounded. Of course they also fly great when there isn't any wind

The Spider hovers and torque rolls great. It has a lightning fast roll rate and does some awesome snap rolls too. Its just one of those planes you take out and have a blast flying whether there is wind or not.

Tim
e-foamies.com
Sep 10, 2005, 11:41 PM
I do have a short video of the Spider... but like Blucor Basher said... I just have to find the time to edit it

Tim
Sep 10, 2005, 11:43 PM
Is 3dhobbyshop.com currently down?
Sep 10, 2005, 11:54 PM
Thread OP
Seems fine to me...
Sep 11, 2005, 12:56 AM
Working for me now
Sep 11, 2005, 01:50 AM
looks like it be a good halloween decoration, looks awsome! man look at the size of that rudder, massive ailerons, this thing must be a 3d monster! and that price, wow stop making so many planes i want to get, my to get list is geting bigger and my paycheck suddenly feels smaller!

ill be waiting on a build/fly thread, just so i nkow what to expect.
Sep 11, 2005, 09:29 AM
Wow that thing is sweet!
Sep 11, 2005, 09:34 AM
Hmm whats the build time on one of those ? I like the looks but refuse to build for a while lol.
Wonder why it's not posted on the E-Foamies website?
Sep 11, 2005, 10:03 AM
Just haven't had time to update the website yet

Tim
Sep 11, 2005, 02:09 PM
As people get theirs built, the videos should come rolling in.
So where all the video the plane has been out for a whole two day's now!!
Rickc

Quick Reply