Sep 28, 2005, 03:00 PM
Thread OP
OK, I re-maidened it today after fixing the wing and tail angle problems and it worked out great! Here's the vid:

https://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/sho...cat=500&page=1

I still had to add right trim to get it to fly straight, so I might have to cut the motor free and reposition. It does som mean rudder rolls though! Take-off was real quick and required no up-elevator (unlike my first maiden). The plane is super-stable and seems to glide well. Once I tweak the thrust angle, I will be ready to mount the camera and get some in-flight vid. (I also plan to make the canopy and cover everything with Nelson lite film).
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply