Sep 20, 2005, 07:59 PM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
I feel your pain Ric... I would have bought all four. Would have been a "buy one.. get THREE free" kind of deal
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2005, 09:12 AM
Plane dodger
You got that right...the tails feathers are worth the buck fifty.
Tic you should give Mike a call, he'll be tired of it in a week.
Oct 02, 2005, 11:30 PM
Flyer of R/C Planes
I have made several orders with NSP and have been fairly happy with their service. The last order took about a week to arrive (too late for weekend flying). It does seem they are making an effort to rectify any complaints here on the groups. No doubt it would be better to fix any problem right away then there would not be the negative feedback we see here.

I have done quite a bit of my business with ALLERC.com as they have always given me a confirmation of order received right away and usually the order arrives within a few days. That keeps me coming back. Usually when I want something it is so I can fly it on the weekend. Customer service is really the key to the sucess of any business.

NSP does offer good package deals that keep me coming back and I just ordered the Hacker A30-CC35 package. I would hope to get it this week and will report here good or bad.
Oct 07, 2005, 09:06 AM
Flyer of R/C Planes
Friday update:

Two emails to techsupport@nesail.com: one on 9/30 and one on 10/5, asking about a specific item so i could make a purchase - no reply. Kinda settles that issue. I'll look elsewhere. Price isn't always the issue.

As far as the order I made on 10/2 - i have not received it yet. No big deal, if I had needed it for this weekend i would have ordered it eleswhere, as I know from past performance how long it takes them to ship.

I did make an order from rctoys.com (Draganfly) for a TP battery on 9/28 and received confirmation of my order. Got another email from them 9/29 saying it shipped, and received it on 10/5. It came from Canada! Oh and free shipping too I might add. I emailed them on 10/5 about the same Item I was asking Nesail for and have not received a response there either.

This is not a rant. Just a customers perspective. i would hope that all vendors look at these forums from time to time to see what their customers think. We have all had good and bad service from dealers online. Price and things like free shipping get us to make the order, but delivery and service is what keeps us coming back.
Oct 07, 2005, 09:41 PM
Flyer of R/C Planes
Friday evening update:
Got a call from Nesail today. It turns out there was some problem with my credit card. I told them it would have been nice to know closer to Monday when I made my order, i would have used another card. I cancelled the order. They said they were short handed because of vacations. Understandable for a small business, but for me not a great thing. A week seems too long for a return on an email and 2 weeks is too long for an order to arrive.

Rctoys returned my email today. Two days is not too bad for an email but it seems for faster service, a good old phone call, which disrupts whatever they are doing will get the job done.

When this started I hoped it would be a happy ending story, but when you are dealing with small businesses there are bound to be problems. Nesail has such a huge inventory, that they have more than they can handle. I was told they put in 12-14 hour days. Allerc.com still has the best service. Unfortunately they don't have everything I want. So I'll keep shopping. There seems to be plenty of people trying to sell something.
Nov 22, 2005, 10:59 PM
KC5UH transmits -------->

Apology accepted

I have to stop trashing Sal and nesail now. Sal saw my post in this thread and pm'd me with an apology. We pm'd back and forth a couple of times about my experience. He said call him about making it up to me. I called him, told him what I'd like to have, offered a price, he accepted and I got the item today.

So Sal and I are now square. I'll bookmark nesail again and check there when looking for goodies.

Thanks for fixing me up, Sal.

David
Nov 23, 2005, 01:24 AM
I ordered a XL combat wing from them last month. When I placed this order I was told that they did have the wing in stock and it would be shipped right away. I live only 3 states away and assumed (my bad) that it would be there in about 4-5 days. After a week and a half, I called to check on the purchase. I was told that they didn't even have a record of my purchase but they would check into it! After about a day I called back to see how their search was going. I got Sal on the phone and I explained my issue. His response was that I should not be calling him with such problems. This was not his department I guess! I got frustrated and went to another supplier to buy the plane and immediately began to build it. 2 1/2 weeks later I was sitting at my desk when my secretary walks in with a package. I was surprised to see that I was now the owner of another wing!!! This was over a month since I initially made my order. I guess they did have my info after all! FABULOUS! I was able to do sell this to a fellow flyer luckily. I know that I could have sent it back but I didnt feel like waiting 3 more months for them to send me a return slip! I could not believe the experience that I had from a company that spends as much money as they do on advertising. THey are not capable of living up to the image that they are trying to convey! I don't think that I will be ordering from them again.
Nov 23, 2005, 10:45 AM

NSP & Sal

I was in the mood to put together a big electric plane and had narrowed my choice to the big Vermont Bell from NSP and the Crossfire from Golden Skies R/C. I called NSP and got Sal. After 5 minutes of his poor attitude and sarcasm in answering my questions on my upcoming 1500+ dollar project I called Golden Skies and was fortunate to get Lee Schantz the President of GS who spent over 30 minutes of cell time while driving to a west coast trade show answering the same questions Sal did not seem to have time for. I bought the Crossfire and am glad I made the right choice. I have since met Lee in person and he is a super guy and great to work with. I will never buy from NSP based on my telephone conversation with Sal regardless of what he trys to do to improve his image. I wish he would sell out to someone like Lee since some of the NSP stuff is top notch. My 2 cents!
Jul 15, 2008, 02:09 AM

Bad experience with NSP

1. I ordered Cularis power packhon NSP, they have charged to my card and I didn't receive the items so far, its tuesday though I was promised to get delivery by Monday.

2. There is noway to track the order.

3. online shipment charges were $8.99 though its a small pack but there representative told me that shipping and handling iis 12.99.

4. No one picksup phone to answer my quiry.

I'm not to order any item on NSP again.
Jul 15, 2008, 05:07 AM
Listen my story with NSP. I ordered four digi servos in the beginning of June and after three weeks nothing heard . So i called and emailed and made athread in RCgroups and finallu got contact with Sal and he said that he was on a vacation. He said that the servos were out of stock and were arriving after a week to them . He offered to cancel the order and refund what i did .He promised to refund my credit card and now after a week he is lost and not answered to my pm's or emails . I dont where the hell is this guy this time or he just busted with my 300 bucks . Dont know what the hell is going on in they'r office. Very bad experience , i hope ill get my money or my servos one day.This s...t is going down if this uninformative style goes on.
Jul 15, 2008, 09:56 PM
Charged, you need to make the decision to contact your credit card company. This company and it's owner are as shonky as they come, particularly when dealing with people outside the US.

Get your money back and then deal with any of the honest, professional and excellent US vendors. There's lots to choose from and they will make buying your servos seem very easy indeed.
Jul 15, 2008, 10:17 PM
A while ago, my RC friends who lived near Sal in Vermont told me Sal moved from his old location. If memory serves me correctly, nobody seemed to know where he moved to. He recently had a death in his family. Maybe he will be a better businessman when he gets his life together.
Last edited by SaltyOne; Jul 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM.
Jul 16, 2008, 10:05 AM
sal
sal
As I let you know via PM we were out of these servos as Hitec was out too. We had to wait for them. Recently you asked us to cancel the order, then you decided to reinstate your order. Not sure what to do at this point. I will assume you would like to cancel.

The best way to contact me is via phone, I do not check RCGroups on a regular basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charged
Listen my story with NSP. I ordered four digi servos in the beginning of June and after three weeks nothing heard . So i called and emailed and made athread in RCgroups and finallu got contact with Sal and he said that he was on a vacation. He said that the servos were out of stock and were arriving after a week to them . He offered to cancel the order and refund what i did .He promised to refund my credit card and now after a week he is lost and not answered to my pm's or emails . I dont where the hell is this guy this time or he just busted with my 300 bucks . Dont know what the hell is going on in they'r office. Very bad experience , i hope ill get my money or my servos one day.This s...t is going down if this uninformative style goes on.
Jul 16, 2008, 12:31 PM
I am very sorry and my apologies , i was unaware of your actions and i overreacted . Very sorry .

Quick Reply