nexstar .46 rtf and a bunch of extras - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by nitrodude71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 26, 2005, 06:42 PM
Trader Rating: 144
r/c addict
Sold

nexstar .46 rtf and a bunch of extras

hi all heres a deal for someone i have this ready to fly nexstar .46 brand new built but never flew with a new mega tech .46 engine just broke in to specs still a little metal to metal at top dead center and also a nice radio and reciever an servos installed .. t6xh it was my heli radio but i used it on the plane cause i sold my heli...now also everything in the pics comes with it also.. i have to much to list here cause in not a typer lol .so if you need any more info and more pics just shoot me a line i have alot of both. im lookin for $550.00 shipped i have about $1200.00 tied up in all this. its not the stripped rtf version you buy i put this together myself .or ill take a trade for a 1/8 scale buggy of = or greater value ..so shoot me a line with what you got .thanks for lookin..oh and im not a crook i have good feedback here and im auctionhunter71 on ebay with 100% good and im nitrodude71 on rcgroups.com all good and nitrodude71 on traxxas forums with all good..so anyway take a look at the pic it speaks more than i do iv got more detailed ones of each item ill send upon request also thanks
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply