Jun 23, 2006, 09:49 AM
yeah, me too
Jun 24, 2006, 06:15 AM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
ok how's this, A0 pdf of the above cad file

phil
Jun 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
Hi,

One important thing is not in the current plans yet. I have widened the tail 1.5cm (.59'') on each side to fit the minifans. I have another employer and have no access to Autocad anymore so i have to find someone to update the drawings.

It's funny how this thread revived. I feal really ashamed that i started this but never finshed it. It's a matter of time, priorities, other projects, kids,...

Anyway this is my progress:
* Cut out all parts as per plan (read note above!)
* I have ordered a pair of glass inlets from savagelight.com. This saved me the time to engineer a nice pair of inlets.
* I made a depron aligner by pushing the minifan to 2 sheets of 6 mm depron. and glued these together. This will make minifan alignment with the inlet easy.
* The minifans are mounted with a few strips of plywood glued on the depron.

At this point i stared at the model to the model for a few evenings wondering how to create the MH43 wing profile. I have made the profile in plywood but still not fogured out how to transfer this to the wing. The best bet is probably to cut off the wing but i still hesitate to do that.

I will make some pictures if you are interested.

Marc
Sep 07, 2006, 06:04 AM

Anything going on here?

Hello,

How's the build going? Is the plane flying yet?

Regards,
chewy
Sep 07, 2006, 01:54 PM

Project on hold.

After a swift start the flanker is now catching dust. The project stopped at the point where I had to decide to cot off the wings and create a mh43 profile (I made the templates already) or leave the wings flat. There are just too many other things going on. I will pick up this project in the building season!

Marc
Nov 06, 2012, 10:51 PM
Thank you, I 've just download the .pdf file :-)