Jan 16, 2022, 06:39 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Is DragonLink still sold / manufactured?

Hey everyone, after finally making up my mind into buying a dragonlink complete system, here I go to their webpage just to find no systems are available for purchase. Wanted to buy a complete 915 MHZ but there are no options. Tried to contact the company trough the provided email but got no response whatsoever. Solo. Is DragonLink done and gone? 😭 I really really wanted to expand my hobby and the only alternative that I can see is to get some sort of 4G / 5G and RPI based solution. 😕
Hope to get some help and answers from you guys,
Best regards from Portugal! 😁
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2022, 08:47 PM
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ner-Data-Modem

send JettPilot a message ...
Jan 16, 2022, 10:54 PM
Yes they are still in business but are having difficulty getting parts at this time.
Jan 17, 2022, 01:15 AM
Long Range FPV !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satamanster View Post
Hey everyone, after finally making up my mind into buying a dragonlink complete system, here I go to their webpage just to find no systems are available for purchase. Wanted to buy a complete 915 MHZ but there are no options. Tried to contact the company trough the provided email but got no response whatsoever. Solo. Is DragonLink done and gone? 😭 I really really wanted to expand my hobby and the only alternative that I can see is to get some sort of 4G / 5G and RPI based solution. 😕
Hope to get some help and answers from you guys,
Best regards from Portugal! 😁
Hi Satamanster,

Thank you for your inquiry ! Yes Dragon Link is most definitely still around, we have been in business for 12 years now and are not going anywhere. We are experiencing delays in getting some needed parts, just as many other companies are. We will have more systems soon, and everyone that wants a Dragon Link system will be able to get one. The performance of the system is absolutely amazing, and well worth the wait !
Jan 17, 2022, 07:18 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Hi Satamanster,

Thank you for your inquiry ! Yes Dragon Link is most definitely still around, we have been in business for 12 years now and are not going anywhere. We are experiencing delays in getting some needed parts, just as many other companies are. We will have more systems soon, and everyone that wants a Dragon Link system will be able to get one. The performance of the system is absolutely amazing, and well worth the wait !
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get my hands on that beast! Any predictions at this point?
Jan 24, 2022, 11:13 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Hi Satamanster,

Hey there! I have a couple questions for you! I just saw the systems is back in sale. But 433 Mhz only. Is it expected to have the 915 to be available too or do have I to stick to the 433? I'm favoring signal quality / interference over range at this time.

Also... Is the RF filter inside the Video Signal Amplifier the same as the standalone one? Will that be available soon too? Thank you in advance.
Jan 26, 2022, 12:34 AM
And there is still a dedicated thread
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ner-Data-Modem

Quick Reply