This thread is privately moderated by raceradam, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2022, 02:37 PM
Trader Rating: 39
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

MCPs, NCPs, NCPx lot

Take a look at the pix to see what you are getting. There's a ton of parts here. Too many for me to list. The MCPs shut off at high throttle and I don't feel like figuring it out. May be MOSfets, some are included, may just be motor. It flew fine then it didn't.

The NCPs/x fly. I think one or two have the shakes. There's a lot of metal parts included. Plastic storage box not included.

Looking for $150 OBO plus actual shipping or pick up on LI. Don't want to separate, just want to get rid of all.

Please PM with questions or interest.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply