This thread is privately moderated by raceradam, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2022, 01:58 PM
Trader Rating: 39
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Ultrafly FW-190-Read ad well!

Selling an Ultrafly FW190. Hasn't been flown much, but had a rough life. Never got balance right and couldn't come to grips with the dumbass landing gear. Take a good look at the pics. This plane is flyable as it is, but is probably better off as donor for major parts. I cut the top of the fuselage and made a foam cover to put the battery in the top. Probably not a good move, but oh well.

The cowl is no good, as is the canopy/fuselage top molding. The wings, rest of fuselage and stabs are in good shape. Electronics and motor (pictured) are NOT included.

Will ship, but will have to cut stabs off with no guarantees. but will try to do cleanly. Prefer local pick-up/meet-up on Long Island, NY.

Looking for $50 negotiable plus actual shipping. I would feel bad about throwing it out, but I have other planes that I love and this thing is a waste of my time. Figured somebody might need parts.

PM with questions or interest.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply