This thread is privately moderated by rcdude01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2022, 10:10 AM
Trader Rating: 163
Thread OP
$600.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Jack Stafford designed and scratch built SBD Dauntless

came across this special plane on Craigslist several years ago and purchased it from Mr. Jack Stafford who told me that he designed and scratch built this amazing plane. It is electric with electric metal retracts, servos, and motor all installed. It is of balsa and ply construction with 1/4oz fiberglass applied as the base for the paint. All flight control linkages are internal! The level of detail is breathtaking, looks to me to be museum quality. The air crew are fully detailed with maywests and everything! Jack told me at the time of the sale that this was the ladt plane he designed and built, but never conducted the maiden flight. The wing span is estimated at 65.5 inches, I will take it down and measure for an exact number. The bad news is that the wing is NOT removable! So local pick up only a large enough truck or van will be needed.
Asking $600.00 or best offer. Thanx for looking [email protected]
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply