This thread is privately moderated by Scale330l, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2022, 02:29 PM
Trader Rating: 396
FlyitAgain RC
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Vintage Tamiya Cars and Trucks All Original

Ok guys I’m going to give you first dibs on these vintage Tamiya cars and trucks.
These are all 1980’s and 90’s vehicles.
There might be a couple of newer 2000’s models in there but still old…lol
I’m not giving these vehicles away, 90% of them are runnable and in great condition.
I’ve been collecting for a long time and I have put these back together with all original parts to make them as they where from factory.
I have lots of vintage radios and stuff as well that fit the time period.
I have lots of vintage motors and Speed controllers as well.
Have spare bodies and lots of spare parts as well.
If you have interest in one or more send me a message and we can discuss it.
Some cars are not that expensive, while others are very hard to find and are not cheap, if you collect then you know the values of most of these.
I have the original boxes and instructions for most of these as well.
Have a look and ask questions.
I’ll give these a few days here before listing them in the local Tamiya pages.
Thanks
Last edited by Scale330l; Jan 11, 2022 at 02:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2022, 10:58 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Hi I am interested in a few items

Quick Reply