Hobbyking - Wargo Signature Series Edge 540T

The Wargo Signature Edge 540T 3D is yet another incredible airplane in the series inspired by the renowned 3D pilot Michael Wargo. The Edge 540T was specifically designed for very precise 3D flying and aerobatic training.

Splash

H-King (ARF) Wargo Signature Edge 540T 15E Balsa/PP Foam 3D Airplane

Michael Wargo, our team pilot, and 3D expert, wanted a foam aircraft that was stiffer, and lighter than other foamies. This was achieved by the combination of a stiff, lightweight balsa frame covered with lightweight, crash-resistant PP foam.

The Wargo Edge 540T is perfect to take a pilot from general sport flying to confidently flying 3D aerobatics. It has a short moment arm (the distance between wing and tail) which makes it great for lively tumbling and extreme, spirited types of flying. Things such as hovering, waterfalls, harriers, knife-edge, rolling circles, and other extreme 3D aerobatics are made much easier than with ultra-light foamies. This is due to its ability to carry momentum through these high-energy maneuvers.

Get the H-King (ARF) Wargo Signature Edge 540T 15E Balsa/PP Foam 3D Airplane 965mm:

This almost ready-to-fly 3D airplane is very quick and simple to assemble and is supplied in a colorful pre-printed finish. A very comprehensive hardware pack is supplied which includes hinges, horns, pushrods, wheels, spinner, servo leads, screws, and lots more. You will need to supply the motor, propeller, ESC, servos, and radio gear.

Features:

• Designed by 3D expert Michael Wargo
  • Stiff, light-weight balsa and PP foam airframe
  • Revolutionary design for structural integrity and rigidity
  • Small, light-weight, and crash-resistant
  • Perfect for beginners to 3D flying
  • Outstanding aerobatic performance and 3D maneuverability.
  • Simple design allows for easy equipment access and installation

Learn More

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO

Last edited by Jim T.; Jan 15, 2022 at 12:01 PM..
Jan 11, 2022, 07:44 AM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
Michael Wargo Flies The Wargo Series Edge 540T by Hobbyking (first look) (5 min 48 sec)
Jan 11, 2022, 07:48 AM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
Here is the owners manual
Jan 11, 2022, 08:06 AM
Hey Mike, I got an email this morning with plane listed. Ideas on motor and servo or go with specs?
Jan 11, 2022, 08:14 AM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
Go with Specs.... I chose them... LOL They would be my recommendations. You will love the plane with that motor. Great on 3s and more athletic and fast on 4s for extreme 3d
Jan 11, 2022, 08:31 AM
The manual helped a lot! Hobby king shows the 2830 motor and 9 gram servos on their order page instead of the 2836 motor and 12.5 servos Mike specs in manual!

Thanks
Jan 11, 2022, 09:05 AM
I hadn’t ordered from Hobbyking in awhile and almost passed because of shipping cost! But, just by accident I discovered if you purchase $200 or more, USA warehouse, then shipping is free! Servos and motor placed the price there anyway so it worked out great. I look forward to flying it.
Jan 11, 2022, 09:12 AM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
awesome!!!!!
Jan 11, 2022, 12:07 PM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
would be good if buying to use this link

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-a...asc=9342113592
Jan 11, 2022, 02:50 PM
Certified Wingnut
Are there plans for a 48" version?
Jan 11, 2022, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo
would be good if buying to use this link

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-a...asc=9342113592
I just did, and do you know if they're going to be stocking the motor box or cowling as parts ?
Jan 11, 2022, 09:46 PM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceMc
Are there plans for a 48" version?
No there is not... not at this time.
Jan 11, 2022, 09:50 PM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadriver
I just did, and do you know if they're going to be stocking the motor box or cowling as parts ?
I believe so... I will check
Jan 12, 2022, 08:08 AM
PA Team Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadriver
Will be in next shipment in April or so.

Quick Reply