This thread is privately moderated by sherlok, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2022, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Heli God in training
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

SEATTLE**Kraton 6s V5 W/DX3 TX

I live in the Seattle area and have a Kraton 6s V5 that I want to get rid of. I have done maybe 5-10 runs on it and it's still in great condition(tires, gears, etc... all still perfect). I got rid of the SLT3 transmitter and got a DX3 for it because I wanted to be able to see the battery life. It also comes with an extra receiver that came with the DX3 if I can find it.(consider it free and not part of the price) I also 3d printed roof protectors and a wheelie bar for it. The wheelie bar broke and I am too lazy to remove it, so it's gonna be your problem. The shell has been prepped to put shoe goo inside to keep it from breaking, but I haven't got to that yet either.

I am more of an airplane guy and I thought I was going to enjoy having a car, but it's still not as fun as helis and planes to me. I also don't like having to tear down and rebuild certain parts every few runs. I'm legit just too lazy to own something that's constantly getting wet and dirty. I'm not hurting for cash, so the price is firm. You're getting a car that's essentially new for approx $200 less, plus you don't have to pay tax, so more like $250. If you show up and try negotiating, you're wasting a trip and gas is spendy right now LOL!

I will not ship and will not accept anything except CASH, i.e, no checks, money orders, paypal, etc
Last edited by sherlok; Jan 12, 2022 at 12:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply