This thread is privately moderated by Ampbomber, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2021, 10:52 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$700.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

F3P CF Victory Clones 2 with Contra Drives

Listed are 3 planes for indoor flying. It's a package deal but can be broken up if any one interested a single plane.

Parrot Victory

The Parrot is a slightly modified AL Victory Clone.
Electronics package consists of 3 modified Spektrum A2010s, Orange R614XN RX, Yep7A ESC.
It’s powered with a DIY contra gear box swinging 10 inch CF DIY props.
Total weight =58.3g g w/ battery RTF

Build is here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...eryone-s-Ideas

All 3 of these planes are BNF. I’m using a DX6 Tx.
There are 5 120 ma Hyperion cells included .
Special binding plug comes with each plane.
I have 3 transportation carriers available for an extra cost.

I’ open to discuss breaking up the package if anyone is interested.

Happy Holidays,

George

Dragon Victory

This plane’s airframe is based on the Victory Clone outline. It was a “bending the rods” concept all in the rage at the time it was built.

The build can be found here : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-joints/page10
The servos are Spektrum A-2010s. It’s put away just now so I’m not sure of the Rx, BEC and ESC.

It is powered with a DUI contra gear box running DIY CF props on a 2S 120 ma Hyperion Cell.
Dragon seems to fly just fine.
AUW w/battery is 64.75 gm.

Checkered Victory

This Victory Clone ha a 2S single (DIY) geared prop drive. The 3 servos are Spektrum A-2010s modified to lower weight. The electronics package consists of aa a Lemon Rx, HK BEC and a YEP 7 ESC. AUP with 2S 120 ma Hyperion G3 cell is 58.4g.

PayPal or cash at local pickup. Location is Sterling Heights MI.
Last edited by Ampbomber; Dec 08, 2021 at 03:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 17, 2021, 05:44 PM
Trader Rating: 52
BFMA #13, aka Rogue 13
wishing i was close enough to meet and greet to pick these up...
Dec 17, 2021, 06:13 PM
Trader Rating: 141
small electrics r BIG FUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo
wishing i was close enough to meet and greet to pick these up...
Me too !

Quick Reply