This thread is privately moderated by RV4PW, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2021, 10:51 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$450.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

E-flite F-4 Phantom Platinum Series ARF

I have an E-flite F-4 Phantom Platinum Series ARF (ARF only) that I picked up a while back and never got around to putting together. $450 or best offer. The box was opened just to confirm everything was accounted for and in good shape. I will wrap the box in cardboard for shipping most likely via FedEx. I will accept PayPal or Venmo and buyer pays shipping. Let me know if you have any questions, I included plenty of photos of everything. Serious inquiries only, I don’t have to sell it, I just figured this is the kind of ARF that someone out there might be looking for and I finally arrived at the point where I am willing to let it go. Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2021, 01:50 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Gravity Sucks
Interested. I sent you a PM

Quick Reply