This thread is privately moderated by High & Mighty, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 30, 2021, 07:22 PM
Trader Rating: 93
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

RCGF "Stinger" 30cc Twin ( NIB )

"Stinger" 30cc Twin Cylinder purchased direct from Joe at RCGFUSA.
Joe ran the engine before he shipped because I asked him to so engine has been ran
so some carbon is showing on plugs and muffler exhaust tubes.........cylinders are as new and clean.
This engine has dual ringed pistons as can be seen in first picture.
This is a new engine and never been in the air and comes complete with everything as from manufacturer.
These are great running engines but take some run-in time to get rings seated........Bowman/BAAL rings are not required.
Once engine is run-in they are great performers and very reliable.........I have another one in a H9 UltraStick and is a strong,
reliable engine and starts easily. That engine has now been transferred into the 96" Beaver shown.
You need a reliable engine when flying off water. I would not own an engine I couldn't hand start.
You need a MINIMUM of 6V under full electrical load on these ignition units. I recommend a 7.4V Lipo (regulated).
Feel free to PM with questions.

Fits easily inside a 9" cowl with plug caps on............see pictures.

Buyer pays shipping plus PP fee.
Last edited by High & Mighty; Dec 04, 2021 at 11:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2021, 09:17 AM
Thread OP
I have been asked about engine listed as NIB but having been run.
Most all RCGF "Stinger" engines are briefly ran by the distributor before shipping out.
You can faintly smell gas when opening the box.
Last edited by High & Mighty; Dec 04, 2021 at 11:08 AM.
Dec 05, 2021, 01:30 PM
Thread OP
Relisted

Quick Reply